Play iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos on Galaxy NotePro 12.2
This article aims to help Galaxy NotePro 12.2 users to look for an easy and quick way to play iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 through remove DRM protection and convert them to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 support format.
Part 1. Why iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos cannot not play on SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2?
Can't seem to play iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos on SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2? The reason is that videos purchased from iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon is usually DRM-protected M4V or WMV files. To transfer iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos to Galaxy NotePro 12.2, you'll need to fix two things:
1. DRM, the abbreviation of Digital Rights Management, is a series of access control or copy protection technologies to inhibit uses of digital content that are not desired or intended by the content provider. The videos will play only on the device they were downloaded by. You'll need to remove the DRM protection from the videos so as to play them on non-specified players.
2. WMV and M4V are not a SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2-supported format. You'll need to convert them to such as .mp4 that is supported by Galaxy NotePro 12.2.
Part 2. How to convert iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
So, how do you get these two tasks done at the same time? Your best choice is software that handles both issues instantly. Pavtube ChewTune is a great DRM-removal tool that can legally produce a DRM-free copy of the original files from iTunes movies, Digiatal Copies, Amazon WMV videos, BBC iPlayer WMV files and more, and it has specific profiles for different SamSung Phone or Tablet like Galaxy NotePro, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, etc. How does it work? Now just download it and follow the below step-by-step guide and easily transfer your iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos to Galaxy NotePro 12.2.
See also: Top 5 Best DRM Removal Programs Review
Free download iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Converter, get Windows version here; get Mac version here.
1. Add iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos.
After downloading, install and launch the DRM converter, then click "Add video" button to import iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos to the program. You can add multiple files at a time.
2. Choose output format.
Click the drop-down-list besides "Format" and choose "SamSung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)" as the output format.
3. Start the conversion.
When all the settings are OK, click the Convert button on the main interface to start removing DRM from iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon videos and converting to the supported format for Galaxy NotePro 12.2.
After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video. Then you can transfer the output video to your NotePro 12.2.
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized by source iTunes video which means you can play iTunes movies in iTunes without trouble.
Allow the audio drive installed during ChewTune installation.
3. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
Transfer 1080p/720p Movies and Videos to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
How can I transfer DVD movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
Transfer MVI/MKV/AVI/TiVo/VOB/MTS/MPG to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for enjoying
Convert and rip Blu-ray/DVD to H.264 MP4 for Samsung 12.2-inch Galaxy NotePro
Sync & Transfer iTunes DRM videos to Galaxy TabPro 12.2/10.1/8.4