Store Blu-ray/DVD on SD card for enjoying on Sony Tablet
Tags: Sony, blu-ray to sony tablet, blu-ray and dvd ripper, play dvd on sony tablet, encode dvd on sony tablet
There is an increasing number of people love Blu-ray/DVD movies, this guide is written by myself for Sony Tablets owners who wanna rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movies to Sony Xperia Tablets via SD card with supported video formats (on Mac and windows) for watching on the go.
Recently, I ran into a trouble:
I always go to a nearby city for work, so a lot of time waste in the car, what interesting things to spend the boring time? As a big movie fan and have been collecting movies for over 10 years, some people call me den Blockbuster. How to convert these Blu-ray/DVD movies on SD card for watching on Sony Tablet ? So, the answer is: find a professional tool.
After googling, I researched and read reviews which pointed me to Pavtube BDMagic, this Blu-ray/DVD ripping tool helped me convert my favorite movies to mp4 to transfer to my tablet to use when I on the car and do not always have access to Blu-ray/DVD players. It features great ability to handle the latest Blu-ray/DVD releases without neither crashing issues nor importing errors. Best of all, it offers optimized format preset for the Sony Tablets to generate best videos suitable for viewing on Sony tablets.
How to encode Blu-ray and DVD on SD card for enjoying on Sony Tablet?
Here I’d like to share my operating of this application:
1. Firstly, I need to download this professional BDMagic.
2. After the installing, I open it and the concise interface of Pavtube BDMagic for windows at once shows up in my eyes. Then click “Load Disc” to load my Blu-ray or DVD movies into it. (This function is really a humanized operation design and easy to use!)
3. What really astounds me is that Pavtube BDMgaic also supports preview, which means I can watch the video before the conversion from Blu-ray/DVD movies to SD Card. At the meantime, capture and progress are also available. I just need to click the capture button to capture pictures. I am really pleased with it because I can put these pictures on the website as the cover of works!
4. Then, click the “Format” which is the output format list to select the output format I need!
5. This professional Blu-ray/DVD Ripper also supports customizing output format value. If you have other demands on videos, you may click the Settings button to specify the video and audio parameters. You can alter its size, sample rate, bitrate, frame rate and channels in it. This practical function can satisfy your specific needs for videos!
6. After I set everything I need, I just need to click the red revolving arrow. Thus I can get my converted files in a very short time! I successfully convert MP4 videos from the Blu-ray/DVD for SD Card.
7. Then, I just need to move the converted MP4 files to SD Card and then transfer them on my Sony Tablet for enjoying.
By the way, I also run Pavtube BDMagic for Mac?on my new Mac and it really works!
Money Saving Boundles:
BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1