Convert Canon Powershot Digital MOV to ProRes 422 for FCP
Canon's high-end PowerShot digital cameras incorporate the creative performance of a professional digital SLR camera and the compact convenience of a point-and-shoot.
High definition video brings us more detailed, lifelike and impactful images. But not all HD video capture devices are created equal. Reflecting decades of leadership in the design and manufacture of lenses and imaging devices for professionals and consumers, Canon cameras and camcorders deliver the technologies, performance and features that will help make your HD video exceptional.
Canon Powershot Digital's high definition video at its best features lifelike detail and brilliant, accurate color. Record with confidence knowing that Canon PowerShot products come with innovative and proprietary technologies designed to ensure exceptional HD Video quality.
The Canon Powershot Digital cameras recorded videos are H.264 codec MOV format, which supports 1080p full HD recording, many people use Canon Powershot Digital cameras record vivid high-definition videos and images. The Canon Powershot Digital cameras recorded file format is H.264 MOV, this format is supported by many editing software, but it can't be supported perfectly, take FCP X for example. Final Cut Pro X supported best video format is Apple ProRes 422 Codec MOV format, you can edit video with this format in Final Cut Pro X smoothly. So it's great choice to Encode Canon Powershot Digital cameras recordings to FCP X compatible codec - Apple ProRes 422 MOV format, then you can edit them well in FCP X on Mac. You can follow the steps below to convert Canon Powershot Digital camera footages for FCP X.
1. Download and install Pavtube Canon MOV Converter for Mac. It's can convert videos between rich video formats, such as convert media from canon powershot digital to ProRes 422 for FCP X.
2. Drag and drop the Canon canon powershot recorded H.264 MOV video to this Mac Canon MOV Converter for Mac.
3. Click format column to choose the best output format for editing in FCP X. if you want to edit canon powershot MOV video in FCP X without rendering, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is useful and convenient for you to use. You can trim, crop, adjust effects or add watermark to the video.
6. Click convert button to start converting Canon powershot MOV to ProRes 422 MOV for Final Cut Pro X on Mac.
This Canon MOV Converter for FCP X can help you convert the video format/codec you need quickly, video and audio quality are best guaranteed. You can also follow this article: How to Import Media contents to Final Cut Pro X for editing.
Canon EOS Video to FCP 7
Canon video to iMovie