|# 31/12/2014 à 10:53 JeanLiu (site web)|
||Backup & Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on 2014 Colorful Christmas Day
Convert 2014 Christmas Blu-rays and Watch Christmas Movies on the go
Tags: backup 2014 christmas blu-ray,enjoy christmas blu-ray movies,convert 2014 christmas blu-ray
Here offers you a simple guide on ripping and copying 2014 Christmas Blu-ray movies for easier organizing, storing and playing on 2014 Colorful Christmas Day.
It’s gonna be another 2014 Christmas movie season for kids, family members or any movie lover to enjoy the new Christmas Blu-ray releases like: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Miracle On 34th Street, Fred Claus, etc. Since BDs are usually not easy to be directly played on media devices, you will certainly would like to make a copy of these Christmas Blu-rays onto hard drive for easier use after watching. (Also learn how to backup Disney Christmas DVDs Without Any Quality Loss)
As you know, most 2014 Christmas Blu-rays are copy-protected. The freeware like Handbrake can't deal with them. To copy 2014 Christmas Blu-ray quickly and efficiently, what you need is a more professional Blu-ray ripping tool.
Here Pavtube ByteCopy is the one ideal Blu-ray ripping software for you. (Read the review) It prefers to bypass the Blu-ray protection before playback software recognizes the disc, and it can always catch up with the latest Blu ray copy protection variant. With the tool, you can easily copy BD whole content or just backup main movie from Blu-ray with its provided copying features. Plus, it provides kinds of presets for hot tablets and smartphones including iPad, HTC, Galaxy Tab, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD(X), Google Nexus 10/7 and more, making the conversion much easier and efficient. At the meanwhile, Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is an ideal Blu-ray copying and ripping tool for Mac users.Tutorial: How to Copy 2014 Christmas Blu-ray movies with simple clicks
Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.
Things you need to prepare:
1. Christmas Blu-ray disc;
2. Computer with Blu-ray drive.
3. Internet connection.Solution One. 2014 Christmas Blu-ray Backup with original structure
1. Launch the Blu-ray copying software. Click the BD disc button to load your Blu-ray movies. The Blu-ray titles and chapters will be listed on the program within a few seconds.
2. Click “Browse” button to select a destination folder for the output files.
3. Click “Copy the entire disc” button in the main interface to starts copying the 2014 Christmas Bluray disc maintaining the original structure menu.
As soon as the copying task finished, you can click “Open” button to locate the Blu-ray directory. The decrypted Blu-ray folder contains all information and contents in the original disc. Among them, the BDMV folder is the most important one with audio and video files in it. Open BDMV -> STREAM folder and you will find all the .m2ts movie clips. You can play these M2TS videos on PC or have a further conversion and transfer to other devices for playback.Solution Two – Directly Copy 2014 Christmas Blu-ray main movie and leave out extras
1. Launch the 2014 Christmas Blu-ray Copying software. Click the BD disc button to load your Blu-ray content.
2. Click “Format” bar, choose “Copy” > “Directly Copy” from the Format menu and then specify a folder to save the M2TS files from Blu-ray disc.
3. Hit “Convert” button to start copying M2TS streams from your 2014 Christmas Blu-ray Disc to hard drive.Solution Three -How to Rip 2014 Christmas Blu-ray to mobile devices
1. After free download and install 2014 Christmas Blu-ray Ripper, you can load and import Blu-ray movie from BD driver by clicking the disc icon.
2. Click "Format" bar, choose format like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, MPEG, SWF, ASF and more. The program provides the optimized preset formats for almost all popular multimedia devices and HD media players.
Tip: The unique ability that this Blu-ray ripper has is that it can rip both DVD and Blu-ray sources with multiple audio and subtitle tracks, chapter markers preserved. For instance, you can rip Blu-ray to multi-track MKV for playback with the VLC player.
3. Click "Convert" to begin your 2014 Christmas Blu-ray conversion. After the ripping process is complete, upload the converted video into your mobile devices like Android tablets or Surface for on-the-go Christmas movie enjoyment. Merry Christmas!
Hello everyone, I have some great news Pavtube Studio just released updates for all Windows products!
1. Support MXF in XAVC video codec
2. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
3. Support H.265/HEVC decode
4. Support H.265/HEVC encode
5. Support latest Blu-ray movies, like The Expendables 3, Le Chef, Sin City A Dame to Kill For, Sands of Iwo Jima, When The Game Stands Tall, Love in Venice, Mystery Road, Pink Floyd Endless rive,etc. are all supported.
Money Saving Boundles:
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $69.9, Save $16.1